- Some bugfixes
- Improved the scaling for the pupilghost subtraction.
Tested so far as stand-alone module as well as as part of collectcells. Yet to
be verified/modified is the PG feature in make_calibrations.
- Updated the PG scaling computation in collectcells to be compatible with the new
methods in podi_matchpupilghost.
- Improved and adapted the pupilghost scaling for master flat-fields to use the
new scaling algorithm. New code works, but at least for new ODI 5×6 data the
relative gain values from the non-linearity correction are too close to 1. and
do not fully correct cell-to-cell gain variations, thus making the scaling not
good enough for now.
- Added background renormalization to swarpstack. If specified via the -normsky
option, podi_swarpstack keeps track of the skylevels of each frame, properly computes the appropriate skylevel for the output frame, and re-adds the final sky-background
back into the images after stacking.
- Also added computation of the final gain to account for operations during
- Added new option -trimcell to trim all cell edges to avoid bad pixels near the
edges. Generally recommended values are between 1 and 5, larger values simply
remove science area without adding any real benefits.